Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Privacy

There will come a day when Mik will nix this blog.....I can almost picture it. I have exposed everything to everyone. The pain and the triumph are all out there for people to experience with us. I am also mindful of the fact that she is 15 with her life under a microscope. Privacy was left behind way back in October of 2009....but that does not mean that she will not request it.

For now, writing is cathartic for me. It is all I can do sometimes to express what I am trying to deal with....but again...mindful of the fact that the exposition of my inner thoughts have also rendered Mikee under intense scrutiny from all who read this.

I love and appreciate that you are walking this with me.... and I love that I don't have to continually explain what is happening beneath the perfunctory updates.

1 comment:

  1. I thank you for keeping us up-to-the-minuet like this...we love and pray continually...

    ReplyDelete